From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:17:10 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Richs storm

Melody, hope you made it home safely. It is still snowing hard here. The
so wet & <br>heavy. I viewed 2 birds in my garden this early morn I have
never seen <br>before. I first I thought they were extremely fat robins
but not. The <br>breast is a very dk burnt orange/red (darker than
robins) , very rounded <br>plump body with black feathers (I would
describe a robin as brown) except for <br>the breast area. Tail feathers
are shorter more narrow than a robin. Must <br>get my bird book out &
try to decide what it may be.<br> I heard the weather man state we have
had snow every year in April since <br>1959. I found that hard to
believe.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>