Re: now Magnolias

Donna wrote:
> > I gave up on magnolia anything... seems just as it is about to bloom..
> > here comes the frost!

Get one with a slightly later bloom or more durable.  I have a Magnolia x
loebneri 'Leonard Messel' that is in exquisite full bloom right now.  I've
had it about 12 years (since it was a little stick from Bluestone) and now
it's a beautiful small tree.  It has never failed to bloom here in Z5a.
Kitty