Re: Artemesia 'Limelight' NOW Mugwort

re mugwort & wood poppy
My A. Limelight that I got last summer already has traveled a fair distance
so I just yanked it the other day to put in my sale.  Another Artemisia -
A. lactiflora 'Guizhou' called White Mugwort spreads a little but stays
close to home.  It is fairly easy to control.

Ceres, the RHS database uses mugwort only for artemisias - For all
Artemisias in general and specifically for A. vulgaris.  Some Lysimachias
are referred to as Loosestrife - though not to be confused with the Lythrum

Wood Poppy:  Is this Stylophorum diphyllum - aka Celandine Poppy?  Big
leaves, yellow flower?  I love it and so far it has stayed put, but I have
heard it to be a thug.