RE: Artemesia 'Limelight'

A. 'Oriental Limelight ' came back on a small basis for me the year
before last, but got done in by a late freeze. I wish I could get it to
stay put.  I think it's a beauty!  I love artemesias!

Stylophorum diphyllum - aka Celandine Poppy, seeds around a little, but
I only end up with an extra plant or two.  I've been growing it in the
shade.  I've had it for about 15 years without a problem.  I too love

Long Island, NY
Zone 7