Re: ammonian sulfate

look at the first number, david. it's 18 or higher as i recall. that's enough nitrogen to green up anything.

At 08:14 PM 4/19/03 -0700, you wrote:
Hi, Scottie's question about yellowing leaves reminds me of a question I have for the braintrust on this list. I'm sure that most of you have heard of using ammonia sulfate on lawns to green them up. Why does that work? What does it do? Does it work on other plants besides lawns?

Happy Easter ya'll! We're having hare for dinner tomorrow garnished with boiled weird colored eggs.

For you Python fans. I was sent an email purportedly written by John Cleese in which he tells us of those countries who are not so happy about Iraq, Iran and Korea being designated "The Axis of Evil." There are several countries he claims that are evil wannabees. It's pretty funny. Let me know if you want to see it.

DF