Re: aviary/now Gunnera

Ah, Jim...and I am smitten with them.  Am acquiring ( I
hope...ordered but not arrived yet) Alocasia Macrorhiza albo
variegata and Xanthosoma mafaffa aurea 'Lime Zinger'...can't wait it
get them:-)  Have a monstera; have had it for maybe 20 years.  Not an
exciting plant but it survives...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade