Re: Re: Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies especially...

If we all gardened by the book, it sure would be a dull hobby :) As
gardeners we look at what should be, then push the zone, climate, soil
type, and try it anyways....

So Bonnie, I vote you go for it. Sounds like an option of the perfect
senerio is not possible... so you need to try anyways, just due to the
memories. You will never forgive yourself if you don't at least try.
IMHO

Donna