Re: Lots of questions...need help re lilies & peonies especially...

    Had a garden club meeting here this morning and then lunch at the local
cafe'. One of the plants many of the ladies were interested in was the peony
I potted up last fall. They are up about 8 inches now in the pots... some of
them have foliage that is beet-juice red and very striking in the sun. Those
caught their eye and a few left here today. Especially the dahlia style
bloomed ones. There were bud on some of them and everyone wanted to know if
they should disbud when planting. So... perhaps it does not make any
difference if they bloom the first year or not.... some will some will
not... others will get nipped so they can not.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana