A few things

An amalgam of replies to previous messages:

Jesse:  Way to go, girl!  I am so proud of how brave you are to start this new venture...you are so awesome!

Re: the cat: WooHoo! We found him a new, permanent home...with my
co-girl scout leader so we will be able to visit him every other
Thursday! Yippee!

re: lasagna gardening--Kitty: I would imagine the length of time it
takes for newspaper to break down depends a great deal on two
things...moisture and heat. Either one alone would probably not be
sufficient to speedily accomplish this, so your cool, wet year last year
probably hindered the process a bit. I don't do lasagna gardening, but I
do compost a lot and my cold wet piles decompose much, much more slowly
than the ones that I tend to more aggressively so that they maintain
their heat. We recycle a lot of our newspapers in the compost heaps, so
I'm just giving you my observations from that basis.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com