RE: Money-Makin' Time!

My native plant group is having a sale this Saturday. We don't get rich
on the profits, but keeps our club going as well as restoration needs
for the year.

We do both, purchase plugs in the fall, a few in the spring, and also
start seeds or cuttings.

The real value I personally found was the knowledge learned. Used to
have a hard time with seedling and id'ing them.... Also learned about
greenhouses and what it takes to propagate or just keep alive certain
plants thru their tough period.

I enjoy doing this except the day of the sale. People are rude, we are
way too busy for the amount of volunteers we have, and my feet
hurt/voice gone by the end of the day.

Donna