Re: Money-Makin' Time!

> I enjoy doing this except the day of the sale.  People are rude, we are
> way too busy for the amount of volunteers we have, and my feet
> hurt/voice gone by the end of the day.  - Donna

I do all the prep for my own sale, but I need help to handle customers the
first 2 hours.  God bless my dear sister.  She comes over and helps out.
Customers are nice and tell me how the plants they got last year are doing.
I am so totally worn out by the time it is over - need a nap.  I could only
do this once a year.

For the MG sale I used to help with all the prep and set up, etc, but we
have plenty of people, so I've cut back.  I always work the sale itself, 3
hrs, and then help with tear down.

Kitty