Re: Spring fever

> From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
> Why, oh why did I think last fall that it would be a good idea to
have a
> spring horticulture show in the middle of April?  And why did the
good members of
> my club agree to this folly?

Because, Auralie, it WAS last fall.  Ideas always seem to sound
really nifty the farther away from actually having to do it the that
the discussion about them is held...and less and less a nifty idea
the closer it gets to having to do it.

However, your list sounds like you're having spring and have lots of
lovely flowers to show.  It will be fine; people who come will be so
hungry for spring they will love everything.  Hope you're getting a
bit of shut eye before the deluge!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi