Re: Spring fever

In a message dated 04/19/2004 10:21:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mtalt@clubhouse-designs.com writes:

> Because, Auralie, it WAS last fall.  Ideas always seem to sound
> really nifty the farther away from actually having to do it the that
> the discussion about them is held...and less and less a nifty idea
> the closer it gets to having to do it.
> However, your list sounds like you're having spring and have lots of
> lovely flowers to show.  It will be fine; people who come will be so
> hungry for spring they will love everything.  Hope you're getting a
> bit of shut eye before the deluge!
You're right, Marge.  It sounded like fun then.  And now at the end of an
exhausting day, I still think we had fun.  We arrived to find that some of the
staging props had been borrowed without permission by another club, so we had to
do some very fast improvisations.  In the end, it worked out very well.  Five
members of our club produced 99 entries, of which 52 were blue ribbon
winners.  There was some pretty impressive stuff, and it made a pretty scene.  The
real down side was that there was only one outside visitor.  We had a good time,
though.  It was just a lot of work for no one else to see.