From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 4:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

We've been having thunderstorms and last night a tornado warning, but
nothing serious.  today managed to make a trip to a nursery about 30 min
away that carries the largest selection around.  Picked up 1 hydrangea
Endless Summer, 1 Diablo Ninebark, 3 Viburnum Onondaga, 3 Juniper gold
cone for the Display Gardens. Sort of fell in love with a wonderful
violet there, Viola 'Mars'.  Didn't look like any violet I'd ever seen:
http://www.aspeco.net/francais/ombre.html
(scroll to a bit lower than half page)
...but I didn't get it.  I know I have to make another trip out there
for a Forest Pansy Redbud and some Buddleias, so I'll wait, but hope I
can fight the temptation then, too  - it was $20.

Kitty