From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:46:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Dbl Bloodroot

Nice of him to contribute, Auralie. But my sale is anything but
status!<br>LOL! It's a garage sale in my driveway. People dragging
screaming kids,<br>carloads of Amish, curious neighbors, and bargain
hunters. the ones I<br>really enjoy, though, are the kids on bikes who
want to buy a plant for a<br>Mother's Day gift. They often go for the
Forget Me Nots. I tell them not<br>to wait til MDay- give it to her now
while it is blooming and tell her she<br>is special
<Aplfgcnys@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Friday, April
message dated 04/16/2004 8:29:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,<br>>
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:<br>><br>> > And today as I looked around I saw
many more<br>> > things that need dividing, like these anemones but I
was looking over my shoulder at some of our exchanges about<br>your<br>>
plant sale, and he said I should tell you that the plant sale held by
one<br>of<br>> his groups, Teatown Nature Center, makes it's biggest
profit from a<br>preview<br>> sale held the night before it is open to
the general public. People pay<br>> admission to come to this event and
sometimes make a clean sweep of some<br>things. I<br>> am not a great
fan of this group - the Nature Center is a good thing, but<br>the<br>>
people who run it are far too concerned with status and material
things<br>for my<br>> taste - but he loves it, and suggested I pass this

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com