From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:25:07 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: blackhaw viburnum

In a message dated 4/25/2004 11:58:02 AM Central Standard Time,
years old, at least 7' high and a<br>beautiful healthy specimin, but no
blooms.<br>Saw a beautiful one yesterday at Huntsville. They are natives
around here <br>and grow in the woods as understory plants. I will tell
you all all about my <br>trip when I can put two cogent thoughts
together. Trying to get ready for the <br>beach with the "girls" and I'm

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com