Re: addendum Glaucidium

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Thanks for sharing these experiences with Glaucidium Marge.  I
don't have
> that sort of patience, but I have passed on your remarks to my
friend in
> Canada who wants the seed, should might plant set some.

You're most welcome, Kitty.  I rather enjoy growing from seed when I
can get my act together to do it; currently have about 40 packets
from a couple of seed exchanges that should already have been
sown......sometimes that's the only way I have a prayer of ever
getting a certain plant:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi