Re: WEATHER!! Now tornados

In a message dated 4/28/2004 8:14:07 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
But if you heard the "tornado noise", I bet you'd wake up!
I remember one night when our policeman called me to take cover as a twirlie
was on the ground about five miles away.  The cats, the dog and I quickly got
into the closet.  Soon I heard the freight train sound everybody talks about.
I was close to having a stroke when the whistle blew.  I live across the
highway from the Norfolk & Southern railroad.  I'm afraid that without any advance
warning I would be dead before I could reach cover.  I'll just keep on
relying on the weather service to give me some warning.
zone 7
West TN