From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:59:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados

I guess I'm really provincial here. I don't think of sirens as connected
for a few <br>cycles, but if they go on for more than a couple of
minutes we turn on the radio <br>to be sure it's not an alert of some
sort of disaster. There is an extensive <br>siren warning system
originally intended to warn us of nuclear attack. It is <br>regularly
tested, since there is still a lot of uneasiness about the Indian
hear these <br>warning sirens in three directions.<br>Auralie,
PM Eastern Daylight Time, <br>gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
guess they figure most<br>> Texans realize when the sky turns green and
the hail starts, you better<br>> look for twirlies. At least I would
hope so. But it's pretty flat out<br>> here and not much around us for
miles, so you can generally see the bad<br>> boys coming from fairly far
Original Message -----<br>> From: Cersgarden@aol.com<br>> Sent:
4/28/2004 7:26:15 AM<br>> To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Subject: Re:
[CHAT] WEATHER!! Now tornados<br>> <br>> >In a message dated 4/27/04
6:32:10 PM, Zemuly@aol.com writes:<br>> ><br>> ><<I have this new
weather radio (there <br>> >are no sirens in our county)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com