clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Jesse-I found the numbers for Dillon Seed Co. I remember I could never get
anyone from Pennington to respond to my inquires, although one of our local
nurseries orders from them. I know Dillon has CHEAP clay pots, plain, regular,
old terracotta pots.  Don't know about shipping though, but it can't hurt to
ask.

Dillon Seed Highway 301 South PO Drawer 672 Dillon, SC 29536

Tel : 803-774-2494 Fax : 803-774-6973.

Also, it might be a good idea to ask a local nursery or feed and seed where
they order from.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC