Re: Hamamelis x intermedia 'Angelly'

In a message dated 3/29/05 4:15:43 PM, lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

<<    I was really impressed with Arbor Village's inventory of woody plants
   and asked if they'll let me come visit sometime with my camera.  So
   far, all signs point to yes! >>

Chris, I have always been pleased with my plants from Arbor Villages and the
entire staff(family) are very knowledgeable and so helpful, however, the place
of business is less than impressive.  When we drove there we saw a greenhouse
which appeared to be abanded but it was, in fact, Arbor Village.
    They are having their open house next weekend and I would love to go to
look around but I don't think I have the time so will just wait for the postman
to deliver my order.
    Ceres