Re: Supper

> You are killing me.... a fresh tomato would be great about now! Heck, it is
> only time to start thinking about starting the tomato seeds here in this
> zone!

No kidding!  Although (and just to tease Donna) I had a pretty good dinner
myself.  It was finally warm enough to grill, so I did some barbecue pork
and steamed broccoli.  Oh yeah, there was some homemade white truffle
pasta a la chitarra.  :)

> Although I did get the ponds up and running today... where did all those
> darn fish come from-- they have been very busy all winter I can see! I am
> now thinking of draining my pond and cleaning it. Of course, then all the
> work involved hits me and most likely that idea will fly away <lol>

Wasn't today gorgeous here in the Midwest?  I repotted all of my fall
cuttings (I have a lot more than I thought!), and fixed the landscape
lighting.  Tonight I need to get my seeds planted!!!!