Re: RaccoonNow Ewwww

Double "EWWWWWW"....my parents used to fry "beef tongue" and there is no
way in HELL they could get me to eat it. And in the midwest and
south...they eat "headcheese" and "chittlins" (sp?) Again EWWWWWW. I
think I started leaning towards vegetarian stuff at a young age. If it
had a face...I just couldn't eat it. I might...eat chicken or turkey but
if I think about it..then I lose my appetite. Tonight I had cooked
spaghetti noodles sauted with eggs, parmesan cheese, chopped fresh
basil, mushrooms, black olives and scallions...with a salad and bread
sticks. I'm not a strict vegan because they don't eat eggs, cheese,
honey, etc.

A A HODGES <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Ewwwww! Being about as southern as you can get, I am familiar with many
concoctions that make me shudder. One of them being scrambled eggs and pigs
brains. My Great Aunt (pronounced Ant) Sybil (shortened to Ant Syb) used to
eat that. I wonder if that's one reason she's lived to be 95. Also, she
never married. Hmmmm maybe that's the reason. ;-)

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC