Re: Well, today...

Hello Kitty,
4 inch or 4 inch deep containers are the size hellebores you receive when you order from almost all of the catalogs. Four inch is not a bad size if they have been grown on properly. Don't let the pots get filled with roots... pot up to gallon if they have growing time before sale.
Back to packing and shipping here....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>

Gene, we just have seedlings one of the MGs potted up last year. I'd have
ordered bigger plants but then what would we do with the 50 she gave us?
they are in 4 inch pots from last year; I'll have to take a look soon to see
if they need advancement. I hope they'll be saleable.

When you do hear the outcome for 2006, would you let me know? Thanks.

Kitty