Re: Well, today...

In a message dated 4/5/05 5:57:50 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< Not sure, 2001? >>

Donna, you are correct it is 2001.  Greg & Sue were the writers, the editor
was Marilyn Rogers (a Meredith staff editor) and Meredith is the publisher.
This is how the Ortho books are developed.  They acquire an expert(s), such as
Greg & Sue, to provide or write the technical infor then it is reviewed,
massaged and put into print by Meredith staff.
    When I worked on the Perennial book I got to work with Alan Armitage, the
trees & shrubs book with Michael Dirr & the rose book had 3 contributing rose
experts.  It was fun and exciting but more full time work than I want in my
retirement.
    Did you use that book?
        Ceres