RE: Well, today...now books

I didn't realize you wrote books... or collaborated on them... must have
been fun having all the experts on call :)

Actually I acquired a copy somehow when it first came out (think they gave
some away as door prizes at a meeting and I won it). Kinda thumbed thru it,
and ... oops, well it is here somewhere.

Donna