RE: OT-Fundraising

Wow, thanks Cyndi those are great ideas. As for the military base thing, I
work at the Marine Corps Air Station here in Beaufort (Also home of the
infamous Parris Island for recruits) The only issue I can see with getting
the base behind me is that unfortunately, that is where A LOT of abandoned
pets come from here. People deploy or PCS and either dump their animals or
drop them at the shelter. It just infuriates me. Anyway, of course a lot of
them are great people and would probably really get behind the Rescue. I
work in the same building with public affairs so maybe I can get them to do
an article! What a great idea! Thanks.

As for the making soap, jelly, or any other craft. LOL LOL LOL! When it
comes to gardening yes M' am! When it comes to the kitchen, NO WAY.
Especially when it's something the slightest bit involved. Just not good at
it, but I will certainly pass the ideas along to others. I love the idea of
the used book sale, and we are going to do the bulbs thing, for fall. I
think it's too late for spring to be honest. People here are in planting
frenzy right now. But we will need money in the fall! I'm going to try and
do something besides food for the holiday selling.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC