Re: OT-Fundraising

Good idea Kitty! I was trying to think of something with the word Boxer in
it that would be a good company to contact!
Thanks!

Zem, SC does not have a veterinary college. The closest good one is Athens
GA, (UGA)

I will ask around and see if students ever come here. I can also probably
see if my vet has any good contacts.
THanks!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
> To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
> Date: 4/5/2005 3:31:00 PM
> Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT-Fundraising
>
> Andrea - this is a real long-shot and you may have to deal with a
> corporation which takes even more effort, but maybe , just maybe, you
could
> make a connection with your local K-Mart.  In the last couple of years
they
> have been fairly successful with their Joe BOXER line of clothing.  Maybe
> they might be able to contribute something.
>
> Kitty

But
> > > don't know how you'd get on their radar - usually it's someone within
> the
> > > base community that has a interest, rather than appeals from outside.
If