Re: Supper

Not a fan of the humus. Chick peas just are too big I think. Or too mushy,
I don't know, they're just weird. LOL! Which is strange that I don't like
them because I eat boiled peanuts.....LOVE THEM!
And of course you didn't share too much. It happens to all of
us......certainly did to me this past fall as well.

And I know, winter time is when you start thinking about all the food you
didn't eat in the summer. All those creamy, hot dishes that are either
served over pasta or with dumpling, or some other horrendous amount of
white flour carbs! NOT that I'm a carb counting fanatic, but those tend to
be the dishes that do me in with the weight, that and rice, which is also a
major southern side dish and is served with pretty much everything. My dad
loves to eat it for breakfast with just butter, salt and pepper, (IF there
are no grits available)  ;-D

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

It's