Re: Cloning Machines

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Cloning Machines
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:22:39 -0600

Thanks, Marge.  I'm going to keep plugging away at less expensive methods.
On this list last year, several people mentioned using sweater boxes and I
found an all clear one and tried it.  Worked extremely well, mych better
than the hassle oc saran wrap wound around chopsticks.  I also switched to a
lighter medium, 1:1 perlite vermiculite for that container.  However, I
didn't try any woodies in it.  so that's what I plan to try this year.  I
always did woodies in 1:1 canadian peat / perlite with some success, but
just not enough.  Perhaps I need a fresh jar of rooting hormone, too.