Re: Supper

>Theresa (who ate delivered chinese food and a really good champagne
>It actually wasn't bad together!)

What really goes nicely with chinese food is an ice cold bottle of Jose
Cuervo lime margaritas!  I'll have to try the champagne sometime.  What
kind did you have, Theresa?

I have 75-100 year old trees (various pines, maples) around the house and
gardens here with little space for sun loving plants. My neighbor who is
NOT a gardener had a sun spot with overgrown shrubs, gooseberry bush, etc
that I cut down last fall.  Am looking forward to putting in peppers and
tomatoes.  Red and yellow peppers are $1.99 EACH in the produce aisle now.
Shoot, even the zucchini is $1.69/lb.  I'm definately taking notes on the
tomato discussions.  Except for the grape tomatoes, the ones in the store
just don't come close to homegrown.  I like to eat lots of fresh veggies -
love the recipes you share, Jim.
z4b where spring is finally coming to Iowa!