Re: Quiet day

Thanks, Andrea.  I have that blue stuff too (with the  Lidocaine).  I always
keep that stuff on hand for days like this.  I  always forget to put the
sunblock on in the beginning of the spring/summer  season.  You'd think I'd learn.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 4/9/2005 7:55:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,