Re: New orchids

> This one was $50, can't believe I paid that, but it's gorgeous, and
> HUGE. It's got blue/purple flowers veined with white (more blue than
> white) and a solid center.
>
> The Lady Slipper I bought last week is a 'Fang Pacific.' So dark purple it's almost black. Donna had asked me which one it was.

Cool!  But...  Where are the pics?!?

> My back has been
> out for a week and screams at me if I move too fast. Got an appointment
> with a neurologist on the 19th to see about disk replacement surgery. L4
> and L5 are shot.
>
> Some have said I'm too young for surgery but I say I'm too young to be
> in this much pain all the time and not able to do anything! I can't even
> put drops in my dogs ears without hurting. OY!

I knew someone who had similar surgery around 30.  It really wasn't too
big of a deal, although he was frustrated at being laid up during recovery.
I loaned him a lot of video games to help him get through it.

Hopefully you're in the same position -- an easy fix, but boring to recover
from.

Chris