Beaufort update

Thank you my dear, I got another cortisone shot in the back today. OW. He
stuck the needle in farther this time. I'm back to physical therapy
starting Friday night. I'm keeping my appt with the neurologist on the 19th

I'm thoroughly enjoying my orchids, I repotted all of them this weekend and
the Vanda is just beautiful. I love walking out on my porch and seeing it
hanging there. I'll try to remember to get a picture. On a nice note, when
I got home the yard guys were here, so the front looks great (I won't let
them in the back, too many things to weed eat)  The only horrible moment
came when one of them "weed-eated" my $25 Buttons and Bows Hydrangea that I
ordered from Wayside this year. I though I was going to cry. I picked up
all the little pieces and am trying to root them. There are some green
shoots left in the ground but who knows if it will survive.

Anyway, my friend Claudia came over as her husband is out of town and
planted all my Dahlias for me. She'll be back this week to plant some more
things. I can plant stuff as long as I can use a spade, no shoveling and
can sit to do it. She also came and cleaned my house for me while I was out
of town on Saturday. I feel like an invalid!

Stuff is coming up all over so at least I get to watch all the new things
growing! I can toddle around the yard and see stuff, just no bending,
stooping, squatting, digging, or anything else. ARGH!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

it's almost black. Donna had asked me which one it was.