Re: Re: Heuchera 'Amber Waves'

I swear I'm losing my mind. I thought Chris wrote that but would certainly
have made the same offer to you! I haven't tried any of them honestly. I
had one that didn't do so well and haven't tried another since. I love the
Amber Waves, but I don't really know where I'd put one. How do you use
them? They seem to be mostly shade garden plants, which I don't really
have, and the ones I've seen don't seem to like containers all that much.
That's where all my shade is.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Waves.