From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Gene Bush
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 6:03 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Well, today.../ Midwest Gardening

Hello Betsy,
    That seems to run pretty true for me.. majority of my customers are
female. However, having said that, when it comes to niche gardening, or
plants collectors, the percentage of men goes up. Not always, but men
stand
out in my mind when it comes to collecting things like Trillium or
Arisaema,
things long those lines.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc