RE: Beans talk - dogs

I think a non-gardener lives there.... and doesn't want to be bothered with
grass cutting and such....

Past that, no clue. Although my dog will dig in the pea gravel walkways and
take a nap there.... never did understand why she did that rather than lay
on the grass or covered deck- especially when it is hot here and she is a
black dog...

Donna