Re: Weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:41:47 -0600

Just a few are like that, but they were the ones I encountered first.  I
also remember when I worked my first plant sale, I was asked to write up
handouts for certain plants that we had a lot of.  When anyone picked up
one, I offered them a flier.  I didn't know who was an MG and who was just
an ordinary customer.  A lady picked up a daylily and I asked if she'd like
a cultivation sheet to which she replied snottily, "I THINK I'd KNOW how to
grow a DAYLILY!"  How was I to know?

Everything's much nicer now.  I know to steer clear of a few people.  But
most MGs are pretty nice people.
Kitty