To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:13 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Herbivore fertilizers....Spring blossoms, etc.

It's too bad dogs aren't herbivores. With all the "bull...." from 4
bulldogs around here, my compost would rival the professional stuff. (If
anyone is interested, I have a recent photo of the three we kept. I'll
e-mail them privately. Just let me know. )

Spring is off to a beautiful start! I spent 3 glorious hours outside Sunday
and did NOT want to back inside. Most of mother's transplanted peonies
(transplanted at the wrong time of the year for them) are coming up!!!! I'm
so excited!!! The daffodils were spectacular as have been tulips. The pet
garden is stunning for its 1st year. Any tips on growing magnolia trees?
How about growing weeping cherry?

Blessings,
Bonnie(SW OH - zone 5) Who is so far behind on e-mails I'll never get
caught up!!!