To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:37 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] todays issues in the garden......

There is a wild rose that grows here with rosehips the wild birds absolutely
LOVE. Well, when there has been a good "rose" year, the following year will
find many new "starts" from rosehips deposited on the soil with their own
fertilizer. Perhaps that is what happened for you?

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)