From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:34 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Sassafras

In a message dated 4/20/05 10:23:33 PM, red4@omni-tech.net writes:

<< In just a couple of years you'll have holes

eaten (from the acids in the new green wood) through your covers. >>

Rich, it is cpt except for the painting.  I thought of using PVC however the
aluminum is grooved giving it more dimension and the mounting plate was
included. What happens to nails if used?
    Ceres