Re: Sassafras

In a message dated 4/21/05 2:39:48 PM, red4@omni-tech.net writes:

<<

Are you still getting rain? We picked up an additional 3/4 inch last night. >>

Rich, we are still getting rain.  Just north of us have really been hit hard
receiving 5" niht before last when we got 1/2".  Rained today and looks like
it could pour anytime and I believe we are to get more tonight & tomarrow.
Not good weather for making a water stream.
    Thanks for the information on the green wood.  I did look at pvc at a
couple of places but did not see any grooved material.
        Ceres