Re: hum....

Well- I can tell you where the roots wents- all along the surface of the front yard. That is part or the reason why I built the garden wall all around my front yard. If they had dug far enough to break through the layer of hardpan, that would have been fine. But they never do- it would take too long and then they'd actually have to add soil to the hole!

Theresa

Donna wrote:

I don't have much to say, but wondering how the folks
by Theresa expect those trees to grow since they need
a jackhammer to plant them.... where are the roots
going to go?!?

Did have a few other comments but those messages were
returned to me and they are on my home computer and i
am on my work laptop and can't get to them right
now....

Donna
who is wondering if this message will make it.... know
Chris was working on the issue.