To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:43 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Garden Product samples

As many of you know, I am a member of the Long Island Daylily Society in NY.
We will be hosting a national daylily convention for the American
Hemerocallis Society for about 600 people in July of 2006. We typically give
each registered person a bag of garden related products. I need to write
letters to request samples of products that would be appropriate for
gardeners (sunscreen, insect repellant, fertilizer, magazines or booklets,
notepads, snacks to eat while on the garden tours, hand wipes, hand held
paper fans, etc.). Does anyone have suggestions of companies who may be
inclined to donate samples to our not-for-profit group? Any ideas for good
things that we might put in the bags?

Has anyone had to do this type of thing for another organization? Any ideas
would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Chris
Long Island, NY