From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:41 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden Product samples

I've done that before.  Some suggestions would be any local manufacturers
and/or businesses, i.e. nurseries, banks, utilities; I'd also try the NHL
Islanders (they sure have a lot of 'stuff'); large companies like Pfizer
make all sorts of products that they might be willing to donate.  It's just
another way for everybody to get some good press and some free advertising.
Ask everybody; you'll be surprised at how generous businesses can be.
zem
zone 7
West TN