Re: Garden Product samples

WHAT? I'll catch up later. I've been on the computer all day working on
volunteer stuff, mainly reassuring all the volunteers that I'm OK. I was
fostering a young female since Thursday that was in a "kill shelter" and no
one else had room at the time. My boys got into a big old fight this
morning (they've been pouty since she got here) and I managed to get the
worst end of it. Three bites, right hand, OW, It was completely accidental
of course but WOW it hurt. So, the foster girl had to go, someone came and
got her, and now the boys are sleeping from beating each other up and being
hurt. I slept for about 3 hours after the pain meds kicked in, but I'm
typing OK to be lame.

I'll catch up with the posts tomorrow or the next day! Thanks for pointing
this out to me Kitty.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

NHL