RE: ok- this is just unbelievable

LOL!- Nope the tree is down but one year it was almost now before the
artificial one came down!

The bad part is there is still huge ornaments hanging on the porch which
caused me to go in that area and find the nest! Mama Robin was really giving
me a hard time... so the ornaments are still hanging there (besides, I have
no idea how John got those hanging there.... need some wire cutters (which I
couldn't find) or something to get them down, not to mention a ladder.
Didn't want to upset her anymore today...)

Donna