Re: now-- plant shopping today- was speaking of brugmansia

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] now-- plant shopping today- was speaking of brugmansia
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:11:49 -0600

While it was snowing yesterday I stopped in one of  my favorite nurseries.
I had a small gift certificate to cash in.  It was so cold and I was the
only customer.  I picked up a Hakoneckloa - Japanese Forest Grass - because
I've never had one and it seemed about time.  I got a Tradescantia 'Concord
Grape' because my T. 'Sweet Kate' seems to be coming back so well.  and I
picked up a Liatris, can't recall which one.  I have always killed any
Liatris I've ever had, but everyone else seems to do so well with them that
I thought I'd just give it one more shot.