Re: blue heron fiasco

They are also very mean and dangerous, especially when
hurt(as with any animal). I wouldn't go near it unless
I could tranquilize it... which is illegal.

The DNR folks could have done that...but it sounds
like they didn't get there in time. I am surprized
they didn't take it with them tho or tag it anyways...
cause who ever does take it out of the tree and
although totally free of any wrong doing.... could get
in trouble if caught with the carcus.

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center