Re: Re: Fountain Question

HA! you want cheap :)

My skimmer box is a recycle garbage bin,

My waterfall top is a large rubbermaid container,

I use old fashion mesh laundry bags (think of your
college days and what you carried your laundry in, vs
the rigid ones now) to contain my lava rock for
filters,

you can use a milk crate with bags of lava rocks
surrounding the pump to help keep the junk away from
the pump and also grows the benifectial bactria needed
to keep the water clear....

and so on :)

Donna
who's ponds do not have anything made for a pond
except the actual pump and liner.

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center